- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
NHS - RJAH Trip - Jordan - October 2022
Join us for a trip of a lifetime to Jordan from 8 to 15 October where you will experience the unique wonders of this country. Unique highlights will feature Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, Amman, and Aqaba.
The trip is an exclusive trip for the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital and their families.
Packages includes accommodation, touring, transfers, and special activities.
- The price of this tour does Not Include the flight cost, should you require to book a flight separately please Contact Us for Inquiries.
- Early Bird Bookings until 30 April 2022 will benefit from a 5% discount on trip price (exlcuding flights).
- Deadline to book this trip is 15 June 2022. Booking earlier can guarantee you better flight options and prices.
A unique destination offering breathtaking and mystical sights, luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and countless activities that can provide visitors with inspiration, motivation and rejuvenation.
Date : October 8, 2022
Manchester - Amman
Depart Manchester towards Amman.
Meet and Assist at Airport by our representative and Transfer to your Hotel in Amman and check in for overnight.
Date : October 9, 2022
Amman - The Capital
Visit the historical city of Amman, where ancient and modren live side by side. Visit the Amman Citadel, Roman Amphitheater, Jordan Museum, and the old souks of downtown Amman
Date : October 10, 2022
The Historic Kings Highway
Drive along the Roman Era route known as the Kings Highway to visit the St. George Church in Madaba with the oldest mosaic Bysantine Era Map. Visit Mount Nebo where Moses looked upon the promised land and his shrine. Visit the Crusader Castle of Shobak with Majestic views of the surrounding mountain range.
End your day in Petra for overnight.
Date : October 11, 2022
The World Wonder - Petra
The morning is dedicated to visit the World Wonder; Petra. The great Nabatean Capital is the crown jewel of Jordan's arechaeological heritage and a truly unique experience.
After the visit, head to Wadi Rum for a Bedouin Jepp Safari, enjoy a sunset tea, and overnight at the tented camp.
Date : October 12, 2022
Wadi Rum and Aqaba
Morning visit in Wadi Rum, then transfer to Aqaba for some fun and sun by the beach. Afternoon sunset cocktails.
Overnight in Aqaba
Date : October 13, 2022
Baptism Site and The Dead Sea
After breakfast, head back north along the Arava Valley to visit the Baptism Site of Jesus Christ at Baethany Beyond the Jordan River.
Continue close by to the Dead Sea and check in for the afternoon to enjoy the Dead Sea and relax.
Date : October 14, 2022
Relax and Rejuvinate at the Dead Sea
Enjoy a late breakfast, and spend the day relaxing at the Dead Sea. Take the opportunity to float in the salt and mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea, and take a mud bath. Maybe take a visit to the spa for a Dead Sea inspired treatment.
Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Date : October 15, 2022
Flight back home
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Amman Airport for flight back home.
2 Nights at Centro Mada Amman
1 Night at Petra Moon Hotel
1 Nigth at Space Village Camp Wadi Rum
1 Night at Grand Tala Bay Resort Aqaba
2 Nights at Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
- Meet and assist by our representative at airport upon arrival & departure
- Transportation in private A/C bus and driver
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- English speaking guide throughout the program
- Optional horse ride in Petra
- Sunset Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum and 2 hours Jeep Tour next morning.
- Accommodation as mentioned above
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Dinners at hotel in Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea
- Wine tasting with Snacks at JR Experience
- Sunset Cruise with dinner on board in Aqaba
- Lunches & Dinners that are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Exit / Departure Tax (should be included in flight ticket)
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for guide, driver, hotels, restaurants…etc
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Yes, our airport representative will welcome you at the immigration hall in the airport with a sign of your names on it, then he will take your passports for stamping and pickup your luggage, then proceed to customs and finally he will take you to your driver.
You can book it on the website using offline payment option (offline booking), upon completion of your booking and registration a payment link will be sent to your email for online payment via credit card.
1- Passport copies of all guests.
2- Travel Insurance.
3- Online payment completion.
Please check the Entry Regulation & Travel Procedures on our Covid-19 Updates page.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Cancellations occur 45 Days or more prior to the tour/service date lead to 100% refund.
- Cancellations occur 30 Days prior to the tour/service date lead to 50% refund.
- Cancellations occur 29 Days or less prior to the tour/service date lead to no refund.