- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Full Day - Depart from Amman
Private Day Tour to Petra from Amman
This is a great option for those who want to visit the World Wonder, Petra. The driver will pick you up from your hotel in Amman and drive 250km North of Aqaba to Wadi Musa, the location of the World Wonder - Petra.
Take a 3-4 hour walking tour inside the ancient city along with a professional licensed guide through the Siq, a narrow gorge that leads to the impressive and gigantic Treasury. Continue to visit the royal tombs, the 7000 seat amphitheater, and other sites until you get to the colonnaded street and temple. You will have some time for yourself to discover some more of the great wonder.
Afterwards you will return to the entrance of the site for your transport back to Amman.
• The Siq.
• Al Khazneh (The Treasury) a temple with an ornate 45m-high Greek-style façade.
• Royal tombs.
• Colonnaded street.
• Qasr Al Bint.
• Extra free time to explore, visit the “Dier” or monastery.
Visit Duration: 4 Hours Average
Difficulty Level: Medium
- Transportation from and to Amman by private A/C vehicle.
- English speaking driver.
- Entrance fees to Petra.
- Optional horse ride.
- Local guide (groups of 5 people or less).
- Accompanying guide (groups of 6 people or more).
- Food & beverages.
- Tips for guide, driver, restaurants.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.