- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Leisure & Spa
3 Days Tour Including The Main Sites Of Jordan: Dead Sea - Petra - Wadi Rum
Amman Airport - Dead Sea Overnight
Meet and assist upon arrival at Amman airport, transfer to the Dead Sea for check in at the hotel, free time at leisure then overnight.
Dead Sea Hotel - Petra Visit - Petra Overnight
After breakfast in hotel drive to visit the World Wonder, Petra. This is Jordan’s Crown Jewel of Archaeological heritage. The city was built by the Nabateans as their capital over 2000 years ago along the routes controlling the trade between the Arab Peninsula, Africa, Asia, and the Mediterranean basin, making it a great success and allowed the city to prosper, overnight in Petra.
Petra Hotel - Wadi Rum Visit - Amman Airport Departure
After breakfast drive to Wadi Rum and and start with a Jeep tour over the dunes of Wadi Rum for 2 hours, after the tour dinner under the stars then transfer back to Amman airport for departure.
1- Dead Sea / A salt lake whose banks are more than 400m below sea level, the lowest point on dry land. It's famously hypersaline water makes floating easy, and its mineral-rich black mud is used for therapeutic and cosmetic treatments at area resorts. The surrounding desert offers many oases and historic sites.
• Free time at Dead Sea.
Visit Duration: Sunrise to Sunset Hours
Difficulty Level: Low
2- Petra / The capital city of the Nabatean Arabs is one of the most famous archeological sites in the world and Jordan’s national treasure. Petra –which means Rose Red city, gets its name from the color of the rocky mountains the city is carved into. The city prospered in the 1st century AD through the trade of frankincense, myrrh, and spices. The Romans annexed the thriving city, but abandoned it in mid of the 4th century after a strong earthquake hit the city. The city was rediscovered by a Swiss explorer Johannes Burckhardt in 1812. Today Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is visited by thousands of people every day.
• The Siq.
• Al Khazneh (The Treasury) a temple with an ornate 45m-high Greek-style façade.
• Royal tombs.
• Colonnaded street.
• Qasr Al Bint.
• Extra free time to explore, visit the “Dier” or monastery.
Visit Duration: 4 Hours Average
Difficulty Level: Medium
3- Wadi Rum / A colorful desert with sandstone mountains and sheer cliffs that resemble a landscape from Mars. It’s a unique landscape that has been the backdrop of several Hollywood films over the years. Tourists flock to this desert to enjoy watching sunsets, desert safaris, trekking, camping and other adventurous activities.
• Natural rock scapes.
• Sand dunes.
• Ancient inscriptions.
4x4 Pickup Tour Highlight:
• Burdah rock bridge.
• Khazali canyon and prehistoric inscriptions and carvings.
• Tea with bedouins.
• Lawrence’s spring, a natural watering hole.
• Sunset view.
Visit Duration: 2 Hours Average
Difficulty Level: Low
- Meet and assist by our representative at airport upon arrival & departure.
- Transportation by private A/C vehicle and English speaking driver.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
- Local guide in Petra (groups of 5 people or less).
- Accompanying guide throughout the program (groups of 6 people or more).
- Optional horse ride in Petra.
- Jeep tour for 2 hours in Wadi Rum.
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast.
- PCR test.
- Travel insurance.
- Lunches & dinners.
- Exit/Departure tax (included in flight ticket).
- Tips for guide, driver, hotels, restaurants.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.